Still find it surreal after years of spending my 20s in singlehood. But Alhamdulilah all went mostly well on Sunday!!
Thanks to all BTBs and already-brides in this network who provided much needed recommendations and support. It was a big help towards making me a married woman hahahaha!
I’m not ready to give up this space yet after one year of planning.. will give detailed reviews to pay it forward to other BTBs, who are undergoing the same challenges.
Some key take-aways:
- You will feel super blessed at all the love being showered upon you
- Family support is very important
- Choose your vendors properly, the most important being food.. you keep your guests’ stomachs happy – they won’t care about anything else seriously
- Tell all your friends the specific times you are coming out, so they won’t leave without a photo
- If you have a wedding hashtag, make sure you plaster it all over your onsite posters and tags so that it will be used loads
- Most importantly, do your best to pray to Allah, no matter how tight the schedule is, even if you have to re-do your makeup. It is He who makes all things possible.
Let me settle down first, and I’ll be back with my reviews!